Closed for Thanksgiving break 11/23-28. Accepting orders for 12/3 or later.
Though we are known for our creative designs, we can make a simple cake. But with unlimited flavor choices, it will never be boring!
Each cake is custom made and therefore cannot be neatly fit into a price menu. Flavors, design, and time frame are just a few of the factors that make up the cake price. We will work together with you design a cake that fits your event aesthetic and budget.
Though a minimum of 2 weeks is suggested, more elaborate the cakes will require more lead time. Please also keep in mind that I am limited to 1-3 cakes per week, so the calendar can fill up quickly.
The short answer is yes. However, if you call to get an appointment and I am free, I will be happy to chat with you at that time.
Debbie's Creative Cakes is a home based Cottage Food business, thus we are not located in a retail space. For personal privacy and the comfort of our neighbors, we do not allow any drop in business.
We are currently accepting cash, check or Venmo. Processing of credit and debit cards coming soon.
I am working on recipes that are entirely vegan, but we are still in the taste testing stage. Please check back at a later time.
Yes! However, we can only guarantee the ingredients in our gluten-free cakes. These products are still made in a kitchen that is not exclusively gluten-free and cross contamination may occur. See the "Allergens" section of the Terms and Conditions below.
- Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
- We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
- The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- Cancellations after Final Payment Due Date will not be refunded but can be used towards a future order date. Extra charges for decorations that need to be remade may be applied.
- If your cake requires equipment such as columns, cake plates or a stand, a security deposit must be left with us at the time of final payment in order to ensure safe return of the equipment.
- We will return this security deposit when the equipment is returned to us in original condition no later than one week past the event date.
- The security deposit is forfeit if equipment is not returned by “Equipment Return Date” in contract.
- Delivery and setup may be an extra charge determined by distance and time required for setup.
- We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below. We reserve the right to refuse setup on an unstable surface.
- If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange up to 15 stems free; $1 for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants. We suggest organic and non-toxic flowers if possible.
- If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Debbie’s Creative Cakes possession.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, and other allergens.
- We can only guarantee the ingredients in our gluten-free cakes. These products are still made in a kitchen that is not exclusively gluten-free. Those with severe gluten allergies should be made aware of the possibility of cross contamination.
- You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
- On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- Performance of a contracted agreement is contingent upon the ability of Debbie’s Creative Cakes to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
- Please be aware that this food is prepared pursuant to N.J.A.C. 8:24-11 in a home kitchen that has not been inspected by the Department of Health. We are Food Protection Manager certified and licensed to sell products as outlined in this bill.